Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All mixed up

Another issue with working nights is that you can end up eating breakfast meals at dinnertime and dinner meals at breakfast time.  Also, you often find yourself drinking beer at a time when most people are just heading off to work (you might be an alcoholic if...).

I woke up "early" today (about 2 hours before my alarm, meaning 330pm), so I decided to make a big breakfast and get a quick workout in before work.


That's a whole wheat english muffin stuffed with peanut butter and nutella (YUM), scrambled eggs, grapes, blueberries, a banana, and a clementine.  Also drinking my requisite mug o' coffee and some milk.   I'm hoping to feel pretty energized for a long night at work :)

Gonna work on the glutes today with some hip raises, squats, and different variations of lunges.  I'm also going to work on improving my foot strike while running - I'm a hard heel striker, so I really need to push my center of gravity forward more.  I imagine it will take a lot of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment